Terms & Conditions
Online product availability
Nood makes every effort to keep a sufficient inventory of the products offered on its Website. However, the availability of these products changes daily and is not guaranteed.
If nood is unable to deliver a product ordered through its nood.co.nz site, the buyer will be notified accordingly by e-mail or telephone. If such is the case, any amount charged to your credit card for products, including delivery charges, will be credited as soon as possible. Nood waives any liability in the case of inventory shortages.
- The prices indicated on the nood.co.nz site are those established for consumer sales.
- The applicable sales taxes are not included in the prices displayed. Nood reserves the right to modify the prices of products available on its site at any time, without prior notice.
- All prices quoted on the nood.co.nz site are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- The prices of products available may differ from those posted in nood stores.
- Any prices that are displayed as $0.00 are a result of system error. While we take every effort to ensure accurate website pricing, erroneous pricing terms such as $0.00 products will not be honoured.
Delivery charges and services
At Nood, we strive to arrange deliver of your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. We review each order individually, we factor in destination, weight and size of items. Shipping charges and delivery methods may be upgraded in the Checkout . Consolidating items in your order will provide better shipping rates and times.
The exact shipping amount for your entire order will be calculated and displayed at Checkout.
Learn more about our shipping information
Credit cards and Qcard are the only forms of payment accepted for online buying on the Nood New Zealand Website. We honour Visa and MasterCard.
Q EFTPOS PURCHASES T&Cs
- 3 months no payments & no interest on every purchase*
- *Finance conditions: No Payments & No Interest for three months (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all purchases at participating retailers on Q EFTPOS and Q MasterCard. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.25% pa, applies to any outstanding balance at the end of Payment Holiday. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change. Offer only available to existing Cardholders. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
*finance conditions: 12 months no payments & no interest (“payment holiday”) is available on q card and q mastercard flexi payment plans for purchases in-store only. offer expires on 25 april 2017. minimum spend $499. annual account fee of $50 applies. new cardholder fees - $55 establishment. existing cardholder fee - $35 advance. standard interest rate, currently 25.25% pa, applies to any outstanding balance at the end of payment holiday. lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change.
nood.co.nz Refund Policy
If there is any issue with an order you have placed please contact customer services on 0800 go nood (0800 46 6663) or email us at email@example.com
Customer satisfaction is very important to us - we want to make your online shopping experience as pleasant as possible. all merchandise is inspected prior to shipping. in the event that there is a problem upon receiving any order please contact us promptly to resolve the issue. Learn more about our online returns policy.
In the event that we are unable to deliver a product, the Nood Customer Service will contact the client.
Product in Good Condition
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse. A product ordered by mistake, provided it was in good condition at the time of receipt, may be exchanged or refunded in person at any nood store or via our online store. However, the product must be in original condition and packaging, and returned with a proof of purchase (copy of e-mailed confirmation or invoice printed through the site) within 14 days. If no proof of purchase is presented, then no refund or exchange will be processed. Client is responsible for all charges incurred to return merchandise to Nood.
Important: Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
Nood does not refund handling and delivery charges billed by Nood for a product delivered in good condition that is exchanged or reimbursed.
To obtain a list of all nood stores and their addresses, click here.
Defective Product or Damaged Item(s)
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse but in the event of a defective or damaged item(s) the client must return the defective or damaged product to our nood.co.nz online store or in person at a local nood store. Our refund policy enables the client to obtain an exchange or refund in any nood store. As for defective products, the item(s) returned must be returned with in 14 days. Presentation of the proof of purchase is required to obtain a refund or an exchange.
Nood reimburses the portion of delivery charges relating to the defective product purchased online by the client. The store that exchanges or reimburses the product must contact the Nood Online Customer Service, which will refund the charges on the client's credit card. Under no circumstances will any nood stores reimburse delivery charges billed by nood.co.nz.
Clients living in remote areas must contact the nood.co.nz online Customer Service.
To obtain a list of all nood stores and their addresses, click here.
Missing Product in the Delivered Order
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse. A client must contact the nood online Customer Service if there is a missing product in the order. Two options are available:
- if the client wishes to replace the missing item, then nood.co.nz sends the product and covers all delivery charges relative to the new shipment.
- If the client no longer wants the product or if there aren't any left in stock, Nood reimburses the purchase price of the product as well as all the delivery charges for the entire order (including taxes).
Your NOOD gift card may only be used for purchases at participating Nood stores in New Zealand. Cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law. Gift cards expire after 12 months from the day of purchase. Nood does not charge fees for any reason. To view your gift card balance click here. Simply enter your card number and the password: nood.
About the operator
The nood.co.nz Website is operated by Nood Furniture and Design ltd, operating as New Objects Of Desire (nood). The sales conditions mentioned above act as a contract between the customer and Nood. The sales conditions can be modified at any time by nood.co.nz.
Legal operating address (Nood New Zealand):
Nood Furniture and Design ltd.
P.O. Box 1370
Phone. 0800 466 663 E-Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org