care and cleaning advice cow hide
we hope you love your new purchase for many years to come. in order to care and maintain your new furniture, please note the following advice:
• it is important to remember that cow hide is a natural product. irregularities and differences in pattern are signs of a genuine hide and should not be considered defects.
• keep the furniture out of direct sunlight and away from sources of heat to prevent the hide from over drying and cracking as well as discolouration occurring.
• vacuum your cow hide furniture regularly using low suction in the direction of the hair. brushing the hide with a hard plastic brush, in the direction of the hair, will help keep the hairs soft and also loosen small dust and dirt particles from the hairs.
• blot food and liquid spills immediately before they penetrate the hide. use a dry, clean, white cloth. for more stubborn spills apply a mild soap with a damp cloth wiping in the direction of the hair. continue to wipe up any excess moisture to dry as thoroughly as possible.
• sit back, relax and enjoy your new purchase!