Care and cleaning advice for leather furniture
We hope you love your new purchase for many years to come. To care and maintain your new furniture, please note the following advice:
• It is important to remember that leather is a natural product. irregularities and wrinkles are signs of genuine leather – and should not be considered defects.
• The appearance of genuine leather will change over time as it wears and is effected by exposure to light as well as use. this aging generally creates a rich lustre and shine in the leather and is meant to be a positive characteristic of leather.
• Keep the furniture out of direct sunlight and away from sources of heat to prevent the leather from over drying and cracking as well as discolouration occurring.
• Dust your furniture regularly with a clean dry duster.
• Blot food and liquid spills immediately with a dry, clean, white cloth. Do not use abrasive or harsh chemical cleaners on the leather. Use a soft, clean cloth to wash/wipe the furniture with ezycare or Pelle leather cleaner.
• Puddling will occur in the seats of well used leather, giving it a lived in look and feel. This is the natural stretching of the leather and will stop after the initial tension is released.
• Treat the leather with a conditioner and protector often.
• Sit back, relax and enjoy your new purchase!