care and cleaning advice outdoor furniture
we hope you love your new purchase for many years to come. in order to care and maintain your new furniture, please note the following advice:
• the furniture should always be kept dry and wiped immediately when it becomes wet.
• any metal furniture or metal parts should be cleaned using a soft damp cloth with a non-detergent soap.
• fabric cushions can be spot cleaned using a colour safe cloth and a non-detergent soap.
• abrasive sponges or detergents should never be used.
• do not clean with high water pressure or water blaster.
• the lifespan of your furniture will vary in relation to the conditions and type of use. to maximize the lifespan of your product, we recommend that you clean, dry and then store it in a dry, well ventilated place during the winter or harsh weather.
• prolonged exposure to direct sun will affect the colour and lifespan of furniture over time. Care should be taken and direct sun exposure should be avoided as much as possible.
• be careful when covering your furniture. prolonged contact with any object that can hold moisture (such as a tarp of plastic cover) may damage the appearance of the paint finish.
• sit back, relax and enjoy your new purchase!