Care and cleaning advice for veneer & lacquer finishes
We hope you love your new purchase for many years to come. To care and maintain your new furniture, please note the following advice:
- Keep out of direct sunlight and away from sources of heat.
- Always protect the surface from hot objects such as mugs, pots etc. by using trivets and coasters.
- Dust regularly with a soft colour-fast cloth. Clean any spills immediately. Soiled areas can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth and mild soap. Wipe clean and dry immediately.
- To avoid discolouration it is recommended that, when not in use, you do not leave objects (such as vases, candle holders etc.) on surfaces for the first couple of months as the furniture adjusts to its new environment.
- Abrasive sponges or detergents should never be used.