Barker’s cocktail ideas
Spiced ginger mule
Serves: 1; Prep time: 5mins, Image by Unna Burch @the_forest_cantina
Barker's Spiced Ginger & Lime Premium Mixer Soda Syrup is a great match with Golden Rum. Add a wedge of lime and serve with a large ice cube for an easy cocktail that’s sure to impress.
- 30ml Barker’s Spiced Ginger & Lime Premium Mixer Soda Syrup
- 30ml Rum, Whiskey or Vodka
- Ice (we used one large piece per glass)
- Garnish: Lime
- Glass: Nood Vida Stemless Wine Glass
- Pour 30ml Vodka over ice, add 30ml Barker's Spiced Ginger & Lime Premium Soda Syrup and top with soda.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and sprig of mint.
- Try replacing the Vodka with Golden Rum to make a Caribbean Mule. Pimm’s and Spiced Ginger also tastes great together if you’re a fan of this very English tipple.
Serves: 1; Prep time: 5mins
Recipe by Fiona Smith
Image by Unna Burch @the_forest_cantina
Create a refreshing summer spritz by adding a dash of Pink Grapefruit & Lemon and a cube of ice to your Prosecco
- 15ml Barker’s Pink Grapefruit & Lemon Premium Mixer Soda Syrup
- To garnish: half a slice of lemon & raspberries
- Glass: Nood Vida Stemless Champagne Glass
- Add a dash of Pink Grapefruit & Lemon syrup to your Prosecco, along with a cube of ice to create a refreshing summer spritz!
If you’re after a non-alcoholic drink these glasses also look great with a soda water & dash of lime or you can easily switch out the spirit for a soda too.
Now sit back & enjoy!